Android Mobile Apps
Application developers are nowadays evaluating to go mobile so as to support a variety of devices including smart phones, PDAs, tablets, etc. This Mobile Application Development course is the first level introductory course which helps developers leverage their code base so as to support a multitude of mobile platforms. This mobile app development course begins with basic HTML web apps and moves on to acquaint participants with complex apps using PhoneGap or Appcelerator. Audience: GIIT Mobile Application Development Training is designed for those who want to learn to create and design modern Android/IOS apps for mobile devices.
Mobile Application Development Objectives
- Comprehend Apps, Website, and Marketing
- Create & Debug Mobile Web Services
- User Interface Designing for Mobile Devices
- Comprehend IOS Platform
- Use Appcelerator Titanium
- Employ Monotouch & Mono for Android
Who Should do the Mobile App Development training course?
The mobile application development training course is most suited for:
- Beginners who want to learn the app development process for Android and iOS.
- Anyone looking to understand the troubleshooting process for mobile apps.
- Mobile Application Developers who want to grow in their career.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes